The Echo Lake Vase by Simon Pearce. Inspired by the changing waterways in Vermont, the glassblowers use fine strands of molten glass that are wrapped around the cylinder to create a watery and icy effect. Handmade by Simon Pearce glassblowers using centuries-old techniques. Made in the USA.
- Handmade by Simon Pearce glassblowers
- Made in USA
- Large: 12.875" x 6″, 132 oz
- Tall: 11.875" x4.125, 56 oz
- Hand-wash with warm water and mild detergent.
- Not intended for use in microwaves or ovens.
- Do not expose glass to extreme heat changes, such as filling with hot liquid or placing in the freezer. A shock in temperature can cause fractures.