Professional Sheet Pan
Professional Sheet Pan
The Professional Sheet Pan With Cross Wire Cooling Rack is one of the most useful items in the kitchen. You'll find yourself using them for everything.
Alone, the Professional Sheet Pan is great for baking, roasting, and cooling. Paired with the Cross Wire Cooling Rack, you’ll enjoy roasting bacon or cooling and decorating basked goods with ease. Combine it with the
Professional Sheet Pan Cover and you’ll have a simple solution to keep your food fresh and easily transportable.
Sheet Pan Features:
- Impact-resistant 3004 aluminum
- Tapered design for easy stacking
- Concave bottoms flatten during heating for even heat distribution
- Sized to fit standard baker's racks
- Half Sheet Pan: 17-3/4" x 12-7/8" x 1" deep
- Quarter Sheet Pan: 9-1/2" x 13" x 1" deep
- Broiler safe (500ª F)
- Hand wash recommended to maintain finish
- Made in the USA
Wire Rack Features:
- Fits perfectly in half Sheet Pan
- Size: 12" x 16"
- Heavy-duty 300 series stainless steel wire construction
- Ample finger room in grate corner for easy removal from pan
- Broiler safe
- Dishwasher safe
Whether you use your Sheet Pan to roast something savory or bake something sweet, versatile mixing bowls are a must-have kitchen essential. Check out the Glass Nesting Bowl Set by Anchor Hocking or a set of Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls.
Check out a few of Ina Garten favorite recipes:
Note: For safety and to prevent warping, allow to cool before cleaning or immersion in water. The sheet pan is dishwasher safe with a mild dishwashing detergent but the finish will change and darken. Pans will last longer and look better if washed by hand with hot soapy water. Strong alkali cleaners such as lye, soda ash, and trisodium phosphate may discolor the pan. SOS pads or 3M type scrub pads may be used to remove food buildup.
The sheet pans do discolor over time. This is normal and does not affect the quality of the product in any way. To remove discoloration:
1. Make a paste using water and a stainless steel cookware cleaner, such as Bar Keepers Friend® or Cameo™.
2. Apply the paste to the stained/discolored area.
3. Use a non-abrasive scouring pad to lightly scrub the stained/ discolored area. Scrub in the direction of the material grain. Repeat as needed.